Chapter 5 Costs Concepts
In Chapter 5 you will learn about various costs concepts. This can be spoken about very philosophically. The costs, the price, the value of something?
Learning Content Chapter 5
Becoming familiar with, being able to talk about, realizing what it is: various costs and revenues concepts.
– THE HISTORICAL COST PRICE
– THE REPLACEMENT VALUE Now there is spoken about VALUE.
– THE REVENUE VALUE
- The direct realizable value A bid made. The revenue to be realised immediately.
- The indirect realizable value Now discounted all future (estimated) revenues.
There is also the concept:
– THE ACTUAL VALUE
– VARIABLE This distinction is relative.
SHORTLY, ALMOST EVERYTHING IS FIXED AT A SHORT TERM
AND IN THE LONG TERM, EVERYTHING IS VARIABLE.
– Discretionary costs
– Incremental costs
– Opportunity costs
– Sunk costs and so on.
Part 2 of ‘Business Economics VI Groundbreaking’ discusses the important concept
– SHADOW PRICE i.e. CONTRIBUTION MARGIN and also
– DIFFERENTIAL COSTS as well
– INTEGRAL COSTS
This book harshly criticizes out-of-date Business Economics textbooks.
You are very poorly trained in Business Economics even at Business Schools that ignore this book.
A self-study book, hardly needing a teacher. Necessary also for many managers in companies to improve their own performance.
Can be ordered directly via this link https://www.boekengilde.nl/boekenshop/business-economics-vi-groundbreaking/?attribute_pa_boek-type=hardcover
En Nederlandstalig https://www.boekengilde.nl/boekenshop/bedrijfseconomie-vi-grensverleggend/?attribute_pa_boek-type=hardcover